A Delightful conversation with Dawnya Clarine about how songwriting can be a transformational and exciting experience.
Today we talk about one woman’s life journey and how music and songwriting in particular has helped her on her path .
Dawnya is a Northwest Singer, Songwriter, Mother and Facilitator (among other things) and she shares with us how the process of songwriting can transform and enlighten our lives.
Dawnya presents workshops on re-engaging your creativity through songwriting. Below she describes some of the benefits and below that find links to her bio, more workshop information and some of her songs.
Here are some of the benefits
- · Rev up your enthusiasm for doing what you want to do
- · Kick-start and engage creative thinking about anything
- · Get rid of your “inner gremlins” and build your self-confidence
- · Have some fun as you create something
- · See that you are like other people in having fears and doubts that hold you back
- · Meet new people, and get a rush of energy from seeing them grow and go
- · Help you creatively engage and solve any challenge